1. How do I book a massage?
- Call us on 0203 589 5023 Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm / Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Use ONLINE BOOKING FORM
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What is the earliest and the latest time I can have my massage?
- Our earliest massage is at 10am and the latest massage is at 9pm. If you need a different time please ask us for special arrangement.
3. What should I wear during a massage?
- For Thai Massage without oil, Facial Massage, Reflexology Foot Massage and Head Neck Back & Shoulder Massage you can be fully dress with light clothing.
- For Thai Massage with oil you must keep your underpants on.
- For Aromatherapy Massage, Swedish Massage and Cellulite Massage you must keep your underpants on.
4. Can the therapist avoid to touch a certain part of my body?
- If you don't want our therapist touch or giving a massage on a certain part of our body, please let our therapist know. For example if you don't like to be touched on your feet and hands, our therapists can always avoid touching them and continues giving massage as normal.
5. What can I do if I don't like my massage at all after starting the session?
- Please tell our therapist to stop within first 10 minutes after starting the session. 20% of the full price will be refunded.
6. I have not had a massage before, what type of massage do you recommend?
- If you have never had a massage before a Swedish Massage is a good place to start. You can discuss any queries with our Booking Assistants and later with your massage therapist before she or he starts the massage.
7. Who can book a massage with us?
- All clients are required to be at least 18 years old to call and book a massage treatment appointment with us.
8. Do your therapists give sexual massage service?
- NO, we are qualified professional massage therapy team not an escort agency. We do not provide any type of sexual massages. Our massage is strictly therapeutic and for all the genres and ages. Please don't even ask our therapists to give any sexual massage service during your massage treatment session.
9. I am pregnant, can I get a massage?
- For your first 3 months pregnancy you can't have a massage at all. After 3 months of pregnancy you must consult with your doctor in advance before having a massage. We strongly recommend all pregnant women wait until the 5th month of your pregnancy before receiving a prenatal massage. We cand send a therapist who has been trained in pregnancy massage, so please check with us.
10. Can I eat or drink before the massage?
- Avoid eating and drinking at least 2 hour before your massage session.
11. What do I need to provide for my massage?
- Two towels which one is big enough for you to lie on and other to cover yourself.
- Your mattress with on the bed base or on the floor.
12. Where are you based?
- TMMT is a mobile massage service operating in Central London Travel Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4. Our therapists visit you at your home, hotel or office. We do not have any in-call facilities for you to visit.
13. What area do we give service?
- Mainly in Central London Travel Zones 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the other areas please ask us for more information.
14. How much is your massage?
- We have a simple pricing system: Click → Check Prices
Price for London Zone 1 - 2 :
1 hour = £70
1.5 hours = £100
2 hours = £130
3 hours = £195
Price for London Zone 3 add £5 travel fee per visit (one therapist) from all normal prices.
Example A : Your place is in London Zone 3.
Price 1 hour massage = £70 + £5
1.5 hours massage = £100 + £5
2 hours massage = £130 + £5
3 hours massage = £195 + £5
Price for London Zone 4 add £10 travel fee per visit (one therapist) from all normal prices.
Example B : Your place is in London Zone 4.
Price 1 hour massage = £70 + £10
1.5 hours massage = £100 + £10
2 hours massage = £130 + £10
3 hours massage = £195 + £10
- We have special offers from time to time. Click → Check latest Promotions
15. How do I pay?
- We accept debit-credit cards and PayPal. After you appointment is made, you can pay over phone or on Secure Pay Page.
16. Do you accept cash?
- We apologise that we do not accept cash at all. We accept payment by debit cards, credit cards and PayPal in advance to secure your booking.
17. Do I have to pay in advance?
- Yes, payment is made in advance in enabling us to secure a therapist at your preferred time and place.
18. Do I have to pay the whole price?
- Yes, to secure your booking we need to take full price payment in advance.
19. Can I change / amend my appointment?
- Yes, you can change/amend a booking up to 24 hours in advance without fee.
20. How long do I need to book in advance?
- We suggest you to book at least 6 hours in advance.
21. Can I refund my Gift Voucher?
- Yes, unexpired and unused Gift Vouchers can be refunded subject to a cancelation fee of 80% of the face value. The refund can only be made to the original purchaser. Every Gift Voucher is valid for 45 days after the purchase date.
22. What information do I have to provide to book an appointment?
- To book an appointment, we need to collect your full name, your residential address, the address of the appointment, email address, mobile phone number, your landline number.
- When your booking is confirmed we will also need and your credit/debit card details.
- Your personal information is protected in accordance with the UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We do not store credit and debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
23. Will you send me a receipt or confirmation after I have made a payment?
- Yes, within 30 minute after completing your payment we will send both booking confirmation details by text SMS and receipt to your email.
24. Can I see the therapist who is coming to me before I book?
- Yes, can see our therapists by clicking here. Our therapists are selected according to availability.
25. I have booked 2 hours of massage with one therapist, Can I share the massage with a friend?
- Yes, as long as you are a couple and taking a massage at least 1 hour for each person. Your friend must be ready to take a massage immediately after you.
26. Are your therapists insured?
- Yes, all of our massage therapists are fully insured both for public liability and professional indemnity.
Read more about Terms & Conditons, Cancelation and Refund Policy
Please Contact Thai Mobile Massage Therapy if you have more questions.
Thai Mobile Massage Therapy's services : Traditional Thai massage, Reflexology (Thai Foot Massage), Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Cellulite Massage, Head Neck Back & Shoulder Massage, Facial Massage, Corporate Massage.
Our mobile massage services : Home visits, hotel visits, office and work place visits.
Our service areas : Central London, North London, South London, East London and West London within zone 1, 2, 3 and 4.